Be afraid…be very afraid! Lorraine and Ed Warren travel to north London to help a single mother raising four children alone in a house plagued by malicious spirits. -IMDB
DELUX Magazine invites you to enter for a chance to win one of 10 passes (Good for 2) to the advance screening of The Conjuring 2 on Tuesday, June 6th at 7pm in the St. Louis area.
To enter answer the following question:
Director James Wan turned down the chance to direct which movie in order to direct The Conjuring 2?
10 WINNERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN THIS CONTEST IS NOW OVER
1. YOU MUST BE IN THE ST. LOUIS AREA THE DAY OF THE SCREENING.
2. A pass does not guarantee a seat at a screening. Seating is on a first-come, first served basis. The theater is overbooked to assure a full house. The theater is not responsible for over booking.
3. No purchase necessary
Latest posts by DeWarren Smith (see all)
- [Opinion] I Just Saw Black Panther and Felt Like Writing (No Spoilers) - Saturday, February 17, 2018
- Win Passes to See an Advanced Screening of Black Panther - Friday, February 2, 2018
- Win Tickets to See Jacquees Saturday At The Pageant - Monday, January 29, 2018