When their new next-door neighbors turn out to be a sorority even more debaucherous than the fraternity previously living there, Mac and Kelly team with their former enemy, Teddy, to bring the girls down.
DELUX Magazine invites you to enter for a chance to win one of 10 passes (Good for 2) to the advance screening of Neighbors 2 Sorority Rising on Tuesday, May 17th at 7pm in the St. Louis area.
Answer the following question?
This is the third film Rose Byrne and Seth Rogen have been in together. First being ‘Neighbors’ then _________ and now ‘Neighbors 2’. What was there second film together?
TO ENTER: LIKE/Follow DELUX on either Facebook/IG/Twitter using the links below, Inbox/Message/DM the answer to the question and your email address. Winners are notified via email.
1. YOU MUST BE IN THE ST. LOUIS AREA THE DAY OF THE SCREENING.
2. A pass does not guarantee a seat at a screening. Seating is on a first-come, first served basis. The theater is overbooked to assure a full house. The theater is not responsible for over booking.
3. No purchase necessary
Latest posts by DeWarren Smith (see all)
- On the 10 Year Anniversary of ‘CYOA’ Rockwell Knuckles Drops Classic Albums on Streamers - Tuesday, May 19, 2020
- @BlackPeopleWhoHike to Host Intro to Plant Based Live Cooking Event - Saturday, May 16, 2020
- A Night at the Movies withLIONSGATE LIVE! Week 4 Movie John Wick - Friday, May 8, 2020