2010 Race to Entrepreneurship
9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Saturday November 13, 2010
Starting point: Old Post Office at 815 Olive Street, St. Louis
Registration is FREE and open to all at http://bit.ly/RacetoEntrepreneurship.
Teams of two use a digital camera and the clues provided to earn points by taking pictures at checkpoints related to innovation in St. Louis. Navigate the metropolitan landscape on foot or by public transit. Each team must bring a digital camera or camera phone. Get ready to hit the ground running and REGISTER TODAY!!
Reasons to do this:
1. It’s FREE!
2. You only need a team of TWO people (easy enough)!
3. You can win 2 iPads!
4. There’s other great prizes!
5. It starts at 9:00 a.m. instead of being ridiculously early!
First Place Team wins 2 iPads!
Additional prizes include over $500 in Best Buy gift cards, Gas gift cards, Old Navy gift cards, gift cards for downtown businesses and StlStyle products!
Organized by St. Louis Regional Entrepreneurship Educators – www.stlree.org.
Latest posts by DELUX Magazine (see all)
- PRIME 55 Restaurant and Lounge - Friday, June 12, 2020
- Bring New Life to Your Hair with Bloom Elements - Tuesday, May 19, 2020
- She Makes Money Moves! Get to Know Best Selling Amazon Author Princess Lomax - Thursday, May 14, 2020