Join @BlackPeopleWhoHike for a LIVE plant based cooking class with Artinces Smith most commonly known as @_FabulouslyVegan_ !
This is a free class and will be hosted by @Blackpeoplewhohike on Instagram LIVE Wednesday May 20th at 6pm cst! You can look forward to us covering the following:
- What is a plant based diet?
- Benefits of a plant based diet
- How to get started
- LIVE 30 minute cooking demonstration: how to make your own plant based burger
To receive the shopping list and cook along with us, please register at www.ticketfalcon.com/plantbased
Taking Our Health Back is a virtual event series focusing on health and wellness within the black community. Throughout this six week series we will offer free events focused on uplifting your mind, body and soul.
SAVE THE DATE for the remaining events in our series! #takingourhealthback
- Wednesday May 20th- Intro to plant based eating: Cooking and Conversation with @_fabulouslyvegan_
- Wednesday May 27th- Our Mental Health Matters: Overcoming Anxiety and Depression with @ngozicounseling
- Wednesday June 3rd- Being Fully Present: Intro to Mindfulness and Meditation with @thecollectivestl
- Wednesday June 10th- Hiking Heals: We Deserve This Too with @Blackpeoplewhohike
#blackhealth #healthandwellness #plantbased #eattolive #survivingcovid19 #virtualevent #supportblack #blackfitness #vegan #vegancooking #blackpeoplewhohike #breakingbarriers #healthyeating
Latest posts by DeWarren Smith (see all)
- [Press Release] Black Women Come Together to Form Black Hikers Week - Monday, June 22, 2020
- BLK & BOLD Specialty Coffee and Teas - Tuesday, June 16, 2020
- On the 10 Year Anniversary of ‘CYOA’ Rockwell Knuckles Drops Classic Albums on Streamers - Tuesday, May 19, 2020