- This event has passed.
LOUFEST 2017 at FOREST PARK
September 9 - September 10
If you are a music lover and have never experienced LOUFEST, you’re in for a treat! Two whole days of concerts filled with music artists ranging from Punk Rock, Country, to Hip Hop. Tons of music from 30+ bands across 4 stages ranging from household names to up-and-coming artists. Bonus treats include food & drinks from pizza to brews, carnival rides and more.
LouFest 2017 will take place September 9th and 10th in St Louis’ Forest Park. The LouFest 2017 gates will open at 11:00am CST each day and close at 10:00pm CST each day.
The 2017 LINEUP includes:
Weezer • Snoop Dogg • Cage the Elephant
Run the Jewels • Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats
Spoon • Huey Lewis & the News • Marian Hill • Lizzo
Houndmouth • Lecrae • Robert Randolph & the Family Band
Hippo Campus • The Record Company • ZZ Ward • Rainbow Kitten Surprise
Mondo Cozmo • Noname • Future Thieves • Middle Kids • Mvstermind
Ron Gallo • Jonny P • Harts • Jess Nolan • Chris Bandi • Jack Grelle
18 and Counting & the Only Ensemble • Beth Bombara • Mathias & the Pirates • Starwolf
Daily Performances by Robot+Bike on the LouKidz Stage
Here are the different types of passes LouFest offers for purchase:
- Two Day General Admission Pass – Enjoy all two days of the festival and the entire lineup.
- Single Day General Admission Pass – Enjoy the specific artists performing on the given day for which you buy a pass.
- VIP Pass – All the access of a General Admission pass with added comfort and class.
- Platinum Pass – The Ultimate LouFest Experience
- Children 12 years-old and younger will be admitted free of charge with a ticket-holding adult.
For more LouFest information, click here.
To see what else is happening around town, check out our calendar.
Latest posts by Shadress Burks (see all)
- Nelly’s Saudi Arabia Performance Has Some Serious Restrictions - Wednesday, November 22, 2017
- Social Media Outraged Over Cyntoia Brown Story - Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- WHO IS CHEF JUSTYN WILHITE? - Tuesday, November 21, 2017