Tickets are sold out! Crazy, right? Considering they went on sale TODAY at noon … it’s crazy. The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival annihilated their record from 2014 by selling out in less than 40 minutes. The festival, which has the duet series set for April 10-12 and April 17-19 at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, went presale immediately closing 2014 ceremonies. Genius. Pure genius.
Yesterday, Coachella dropped news of the lineup with AC/DC, Jack White and Drake headlining. The hottest ticket in music festival entertainment is big, bad, and bitching with an absolutely insane lineup for 2015 including Chet Faker, Azelia Banks, Raekwon & Ghostface Killah, Jason Bentley, Florence + The Machine, and so many many MANY more. See for yourself.
In 2014, Coachella was the top-grossing festival of the year, according to BillboardBoxscore, the concert industry arm of Billboard. It generated more than $78.3 million over its two weekends.
Let’s just pretend for a moment to plan a trip: the Safari Tent is really the only way to go. I can’t imagine any other way to enjoy the experience. Cool $7K laying around? Here’s a great way to spend it:
(from the Coachelle website:)
Safari Tent On-Site Lodging
This exclusive area includes your own offsite private check-in, fully furnished Shikar style tents with air conditioning, restrooms & showers, golf cart shuttles to and from the stages, free private parking lot adjacent to Safari Tent Camping, drop off area for your gear, breakfast and late night snacks, onsite concierge, dedicated security & secure fence lines, outdoor chairs, shade tents + outdoor lighting, games and more. These tents will be set up, fully furnished, and awaiting your arrival to Coachella.
There are only a limited amount of these (2 person) Shikar style tents being made available. Access to this private & well-secured area will be solely limited to Safari tent wristband holders. These tents provide the most comfortable way to enjoy Coachella and are fully furnished for your choice of either sleeping or lounging. Sleeping tents come with 1 or 2 Queen size beds, linens, tables, flooring, pillows, chairs, AIR conditioning, electrical outlets and more. Personal lounge tents come with AIR conditioning, electrical outlets, couch, chairs, table, flooring and other personal touches. Lounges would also be comfortable for sleeping but no bedding will be provided. By purchasing these special luxury accommodations you will receive 2 Safari GUEST PASSES which will give access to the safari shuttles to take you from your tent into the venue, as well as the most exclusive access to the festival available to attendees. You will also get access to all the VIP areas that the festival has to offer including private bars and restrooms.
- One (1) Shikar style tent fully furnished upon your arrival
- Tents are available with 1 or 2 queen beds or as a lounge with ample seating (for the Coachella guest staying offsite who wants a retreat from the sun and sound during the day!)
- Two (2) 3-day Guest passes to Coachella (1st or 2nd weekend)
- Ability to purchase passes for up to two additional guests for $1,750 per person
- Check in: 4/9/15 (Weekend One) or 4/13/15 (Weekend Two); Check out: 4/13/15 (Weekend One) or 4/20/15 (Weekend Two)
For any questions and to book this package call 888.527.6658 or email email@example.com
Latest posts by DELUX Magazine (see all)
- Dr. Warmack to leave Harris Stowe University and Becomes Clafin University’s New President - Monday, June 10, 2019
- NEW CHILDREN’S BOOK MAKES BLACK BOYS “PROUD” - Monday, May 20, 2019
- Mentors In Motion – 2nd Annual Red Carpet Gala - Thursday, May 2, 2019