Lately, natural hairstyles have flooded the beauty industry with full intentions of staying front and center. For most, the hair trend seemed to be nothing more than a phase. However, a lot of black women across the world have done away with the “European” hairstyles and said hello to embracing their natural crowns. From big to small, black women are rocking their fros in public and throughout social media with all the black girl sass they can serve. Since the beauty movement has come back around, we have seen natural hairstyles vary in length, texture, and color. This week we are giving mad praise to these natural hair Instagram pages who made DELUX’s cut for top five of the week.
- Natural Hair Loves takes the top spot on our list this week with 500k followers, who eagerly awaits glimpses of their dope, natural hairstyle pictures. And if that isn’t enough, Founder/CEO Kiara Latre periodically serves us with motivating quotes that uplift black women. This natural hair community gives us everything from different looks to beauty tips on maintaining your natural crown. Letting all the melanin filled women across the world know, it’s okay to be proud of your natural beauty!
- Meanwhile Natural Hair Kids, best known for their natural styles for kids makes our #2 spot. They continually give their 68k followers a serious dose of cuteness with their adorable kid hairstyles. From curly fros to braided styles, Natural Hair Kids uses the adorable looks of kids when they showcase their impeccable looks.
- Hail all things curly! Our next pick is none other than, Curly Girls Collective. With over 59 thousand followers who love their account, the natural hair page highlights variations of funky and glamorous curly hairstyles. If you love natural hair, you could easily fall in love with the plethora of photos and videos celebrating black women all over the globe.
- Our next spot jumps all the way to an NYC queen. Using New York City as her backdrop, Ayesha shares her eclectic style and natural hair journey with her 30 thousand followers on her Instagram page; Africanmelannin. From her up close profile shots to her effortless model poses, the melanin goddess shows she wears her crown with pride.
- Last, but not least, we must give major flawless props to Loanna Novaes. The melanin filled beauty, known as afrog4l, also shares regular natural hair poses with picturesque backgrounds. Whether she’s in a garden or giving us hair envy on a beach she definitely gives her 20 thousand followers some serious hair selfies.
For more beauty and hair articles, click here.
Latest posts by Shadress Denise (see all)
- Diving Inside The Mind of Multi-Platinum Producer Jay-E - Friday, July 20, 2018
- Clayton PD Joins Chesterfield in Being the Barney Phifers of Police - Tuesday, July 17, 2018
- England Protesting Trump Is The Funniest, Whitest Event of the Week - Friday, July 13, 2018