Forward Through Ferguson’s existence and success is the result of the many unflinching individuals who answered a call to action and poured their talents and expertise into building this truly untraditional, innovative, and community-driven organization.
On Monday, they launched the search process for our permanent Executive Director/Lead Catalyst who will continue our tradition of unflinching, innovative, and community-driven organizational and regional leadership. The deadline to apply is Thursday, March 8th at 12pm CST.
We need your help. We are looking for a special type of leader.
1. Catalyze a Regional Movement Towards Racial Equity
2. Refine and Accelerate our Current Fundraising Model to Achieve Sustainability and Start and Seed the 25-Year Racial Equity Fund
3. Advance the Action Strategies and Achieve Measurable Success
This person is…
1. An Authentic Community Builder.
2. Policy & Systems Change Agent.
3. A Developer of Organizational Sustainability.
4. Self-Aware and Continuously Explores Their Role in Dismantling Racism.
5. An Entrepreneurial Visionary.
Are you this person? Do you know this person?
3. RSVP to meet the semi-finalists at our Community Town Hall on Monday, March 26th.
To hear Interim Lead Catalyst, Charli Cooksey’s, reflections on her time leading FTF and opportunities for the future, checkout her blog post where she shares reflections on 4 insights, 3 unprecedented opportunities, and 2 pieces of advice for applicants, that will help advance our 1 shared mission–achieving a Racially Equitable St. Louis…in our lifetime.
Latest posts by Shadress Denise (see all)
- White People Live For A Good CYA Story….It’s the American Way - Friday, September 14, 2018
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z Will Award 11 Students With $100,000 Scholarships - Tuesday, August 28, 2018
- Monique Comes To The Defense Of Roseanne And I’m Like Ehhh…. - Tuesday, July 31, 2018