A bill to be introduced Friday at the St. Louis Board of Aldermen would make the following changes in marijuana possession enforcement:
• Give police the ability to give a municipal violation to someone caught with small amounts of marijuana.
• The municipal violation would be punished by less harsh $100 to maximum $500 fine and up to 90 days in jail.
• Exempt anyone from another state who has a legal prescription for medical marijuana.
Latest posts by DELUX Magazine (see all)
- Anisupe: Animation Comes to Life - Monday, October 1, 2018
- 5 Ways To Step Up Your Self-Care Game - Friday, September 21, 2018
- DJ TRIL: 12 Year Old Celebrity DJ Takes The Scene By Storm - Thursday, September 20, 2018