A bill to be introduced Friday at the St. Louis Board of Aldermen would make the following changes in marijuana possession enforcement:
• Give police the ability to give a municipal violation to someone caught with small amounts of marijuana.
• The municipal violation would be punished by less harsh $100 to maximum $500 fine and up to 90 days in jail.
• Exempt anyone from another state who has a legal prescription for medical marijuana.
Latest posts by DELUX Magazine (see all)
- DELUX Business: THE UP COMPANIES EXPANDS WITH ADDITION OF HUSTLE UP, LLC - Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- 5 Reasons WOC Should Shop at CoilBeauty.com - Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- AT&T Makes A Difference with Dream In Black 28 Future Makers - Wednesday, February 13, 2019