A bill to be introduced Friday at the St. Louis Board of Aldermen would make the following changes in marijuana possession enforcement:
• Give police the ability to give a municipal violation to someone caught with small amounts of marijuana.
• The municipal violation would be punished by less harsh $100 to maximum $500 fine and up to 90 days in jail.
• Exempt anyone from another state who has a legal prescription for medical marijuana.
Latest posts by DELUX Magazine (see all)
- Dr. Warmack to leave Harris Stowe University and Becomes Clafin University’s New President - Monday, June 10, 2019
- NEW CHILDREN’S BOOK MAKES BLACK BOYS “PROUD” - Monday, May 20, 2019
- Mentors In Motion – 2nd Annual Red Carpet Gala - Thursday, May 2, 2019