A bill to be introduced Friday at the St. Louis Board of Aldermen would make the following changes in marijuana possession enforcement:
• Give police the ability to give a municipal violation to someone caught with small amounts of marijuana.
• The municipal violation would be punished by less harsh $100 to maximum $500 fine and up to 90 days in jail.
• Exempt anyone from another state who has a legal prescription for medical marijuana.
Latest posts by DELUX Magazine (see all)
- 10 Vegan Soul Food Restaurants Are Worth A Mini Vacation - Monday, May 14, 2018
- Feature Friday: Pure Tropix - Friday, May 11, 2018
- THE DOUX: GIRLS LOVE CURLS - Wednesday, May 9, 2018