A bill to be introduced Friday at the St. Louis Board of Aldermen would make the following changes in marijuana possession enforcement:
• Give police the ability to give a municipal violation to someone caught with small amounts of marijuana.
• The municipal violation would be punished by less harsh $100 to maximum $500 fine and up to 90 days in jail.
• Exempt anyone from another state who has a legal prescription for medical marijuana.
Latest posts by DELUX Magazine (see all)
- Boys Girls Club STL 50th Anniversary Celebration - Wednesday, November 29, 2017
- SNL’s ‘Come Back, Barack’90s RnB Style ft Chance The Rapper - Sunday, November 19, 2017
- 3 Indicted In Death of DeSmet Coach, Jaz Granderson - Thursday, November 16, 2017