Ride Along 2 | The Brothers in Law are back!
As his wedding day approaches, Ben heads to Miami with his soon-to-be brother-in-law James to bring down a drug dealer who’s supplying the dealers of Atlanta with product.
For those in need of a recap you may recall in the first Ride Along movie you have Ice Cube portraying a hard nosed police officer James Payton brother to Angela Payton played by Tika Sumpter. Angela’s choice of a boyfriend in Ben Barber (Kevin Hart) doesn’t sit well with James, in fact no one is good enough for his sister. While on the case of tracking down Atlanta’s biggest suppliers James decides to take break from his case and try and scare off future Brother in Law Ben from becoming an officer by joining him for a day in what is known as a Ride Along.
DELUX Magazine invites you to enter for a chance to win one of 10 passes (Good for 2) to the advance screening of Ride Along 2 on Tuesday, January 12th at 7pm in the St. Louis area.
Answer the following question:
What was Kevin Hart’s video game username in the first Ride Along movie?
TO ENTER: LIKE/Follow DELUX on either Facebook/IG/Twitter using the links below, Inbox/Message/DM the answer to the question and your email address. Winners are notified via email.
1. YOU MUST BE IN THE ST. LOUIS AREA THE DAY OF THE SCREENING.
2. A pass does not guarantee a seat at a screening. Seating is on a first-come, first served basis. The theater is overbooked to assure a full house. The theater is not responsible for over booking.
3. No purchase necessary
Rated PG-13 for sequences of violence, sexual content, language and some drug material
Latest posts by DeWarren Smith (see all)
- [Press Release] Black Women Come Together to Form Black Hikers Week - Monday, June 22, 2020
- BLK & BOLD Specialty Coffee and Teas - Tuesday, June 16, 2020
- On the 10 Year Anniversary of ‘CYOA’ Rockwell Knuckles Drops Classic Albums on Streamers - Tuesday, May 19, 2020