Desperate times call for desperate measures. This following recipe of SKITTLE VODKA is insane. I haven’t had the opportunity to try it out yet — but trust me it will be done– right next to the Jungle Juice.
The original instructions were quite long, but that’s because they like to state the obvious an awful lot. It really boils down to this.
1. Separate your skittles into colours
2. Mix 60 skittles and approx. 180mL vodka in empty water bottles
3. Shake the bottles well and leave them overnight.
4. Lots of white residue will be left, filter this out using a coffee filter or similar. Depending how viscous it is you may have to repeat this step.
5. Chill (in freezer) and serve.
Much love –Chris J
This photo was taken before they’ve been in the freezer.
Hey if you do this before me… comment and send me back your pics!!! I may put them in the mag…. be creative, be sexy, be delux…
Latest posts by DELUX Magazine (see all)
- Delux Feature Friday: Rucker Roots 4 -Step Natural Smoothing System - Friday, April 13, 2018
- THE CROOKED BOOT: St. Louis’ Best Kept Food Truck Secret - Monday, April 9, 2018
- State Of Emergency SOE | 03.14.18 - Tuesday, March 20, 2018