Tarzan, having acclimated to life in London, is called back to his former home in the jungle to investigate the activities at a mining encampment.
DELUX Magazine invites you to enter for a chance to win one of 10 passes (Good for 2) to the advance screening of Legend of Tarzan on Monday, June 27th at 7pm in the St. Louis area.
To enter answer the following question:
Before spending time in London and the jungles of Africa, Skaarsgard played a Vampire Sheriff on what popular HBO series?
1. YOU MUST BE IN THE ST. LOUIS AREA THE DAY OF THE SCREENING.
2. A pass does not guarantee a seat at a screening. Seating is on a first-come, first served basis. The theater is overbooked to assure a full house. The theater is not responsible for over booking.
3. No purchase necessary
From Warner Bros. Pictures and Village Roadshow Pictures comes the action adventure “The Legend of Tarzan,” starring Alexander Skarsgård as the legendary character created by Edgar Rice Burroughs.
The film also stars Oscar nominee Samuel L. Jackson (“Pulp Fiction,” the “Captain America” films), Margot Robbie (“The Wolf of Wall Street,” “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot”), Oscar nominee Djimon Hounsou (“Blood Diamond,” “Gladiator”), with Oscar winner Jim Broadbent (“Iris”), and two-time Oscar winner Christoph Waltz (“Inglourious Basterds,” “Django Unchained”).
It has been years since the man once known as Tarzan (Skarsgård) left the jungles of Africa behind for a gentrified life as John Clayton, Lord Greystoke, with his beloved wife, Jane (Robbie) at his side. Now, he has been invited back to the Congo to serve as a trade emissary of Parliament, unaware that he is a pawn in a deadly convergence of greed and revenge, masterminded by the Belgian, Leon Rom (Waltz). But those behind the murderous plot have no idea what they are about to unleash.
RATING: This film has been rated PG-13 for sequences of action and violence, some sensuality and brief rude dialogue.
RUNNING TIME: 110 minutes
Latest posts by DeWarren Smith (see all)
- Show us your #LittleGlowUp to see an Advance Screening! - Monday, April 8, 2019
- [Movie Review] Jordan Peele’s Us – There’s Nothing Wrong with Us. (No Spoilers) - Thursday, March 21, 2019
- 13th Annual Gateway Blues Fest - Tuesday, March 19, 2019