This Summer, it takes a Little Hart and a Big Johnson to save the world as two of today’s biggest stars, Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart, team up as unlikely friends and unlikelier partners in the new action comedy CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE.
DELUX Magazine invites you to enter for a chance to win one of 10 passes (Good for 2) to the advance screening of Central Intelligence on Monday, June 13th at 7pm in the St. Louis area.
To enter answer the following question:
How much taller is Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson compared to Kevin Hart?
1. YOU MUST BE IN THE ST. LOUIS AREA THE DAY OF THE SCREENING.
2. A pass does not guarantee a seat at a screening. Seating is on a first-come, first served basis. The theater is overbooked to assure a full house. The theater is not responsible for over booking.
3. No purchase necessary
From the director of “We’re the Millers,” CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE is the story of a one-time bullied geek, Bob (Johnson), turned lethal CIA agent, and his “big man on campus” former schoolmate Calvin (Hart), turned accountant, who misses his glory days. Together, tey are thrown into a world of shootouts, double crosses and espionage while trying to solve a top secret case, CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE showcases Johnson’s wit and timing in a broader comedic role than audiences have lately seen him play, while bringing natural funnyman Hart in on the action.
CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE opens in theaters nationwide on Friday, June 17, 2016.
RATING: PG-13 for crude and suggestive humor, some nudity, action violence and brief strong language.
RUNNING TIME: 134 minutes
Latest posts by DeWarren Smith (see all)
- Black and Blue Preview + Advance Screening Contest - Thursday, October 3, 2019
- [Press Release] The Only Lifestyle Fashion House Presented by: Kyle (Q) of Ambitious! - Saturday, September 28, 2019
- For Rap Artist T-Dubb-O It’s a Trapathon on His Road To Defiance - Saturday, September 14, 2019