In TRIPLE 9, a crew of dirty cops is blackmailed by the Russian mob to execute a virtually impossible heist. The only way to pull it off is to manufacture a 999, police code for “officer down”. Their plan is turned upside down when the unsuspecting rookie they set up to die foils the attack, triggering a breakneck, action-packed finale filled with double-crosses, greed and revenge. Written by Open Road Films
DELUX Magazine invites you to enter for a chance to win one of 10 passes (Good for 2) to the advance screening of Triple 9 on Tuesday, February 23th at 7pm in the St. Louis area.
Answer the following question:
Woody Harrelson plays Sargeant Detective Jeffrey Allen in Triple 9 but his first shot at stardom came in 1985 playing a dimwitted bartender in what TV series?
TO ENTER: LIKE/Follow DELUX on either Facebook/IG/Twitter using the links below, Inbox/Message/DM the answer to the question and your email address. Winners are notified via email.
1. YOU MUST BE IN THE ST. LOUIS AREA THE DAY OF THE SCREENING.
2. A pass does not guarantee a seat at a screening. Seating is on a first-come, first served basis. The theater is overbooked to assure a full house. The theater is not responsible for over booking.
3. No purchase necessary
Latest posts by DeWarren Smith (see all)
- Black and Blue Preview + Advance Screening Contest - Thursday, October 3, 2019
- [Press Release] The Only Lifestyle Fashion House Presented by: Kyle (Q) of Ambitious! - Saturday, September 28, 2019
- For Rap Artist T-Dubb-O It’s a Trapathon on His Road To Defiance - Saturday, September 14, 2019